You have no items to compare.
Terms & Conditions – Oricom Baby Care Facebook Competition
How to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Oricom Baby Care Facebook promotion simply post on the Oricom Baby Care Facebook page (in 25 words or less) which Oricom Baby Monitor you like and why?
All online entries must be received no later than 30 August 2012 11.59pm AEDST.
1. Details on how to enter and information regarding the prize form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter is Oricom International Pty Ltd (ABN 46 086 116 369) of Unit 1/4 Sovereign Place South Windsor NSW 2756.The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or destroyed, delayed or misdirected entries.
3. Entry is limited to customers completing the online question. Employees of the promoter, their immediate families, contractors and agencies of the promoter associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. To qualify for entry, eligible participants must correctly complete the question.
4. The promotion commences on the 10 August 2012 and closes 11.59pm AEST on 30 August 2012. Entries not received by the promoter by that time or which are not completed correctly will not be eligible to win. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
5. The judging of eligible entries will take place at Unit 1/4 Sovereign Place, South Windsor, NSW 2756 at 12 noon on 3 September 2012. Winners of the competition will be notified by email. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each eligible entry will be individually judged and based on creative merit of the answer provided in their entry form. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Major Prize Details
Any Oricom Baby Monitor or a refund of the purchase price for any Oricom Baby Monitor purchased in last 4weeks from the start of the competition 10 August 2012. The winner will be the best valid entry, as determined by a panel of judges.
7. Prize will be delivered directly to the winner’s Australian address.
8. Prizes (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred or exchanged.
9. Winners will be notified by email and the names of the winners will be published on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oricom-Baby-Care/150171355048474
10. The winner agrees to have their name published on the Promoter’s facebook page or any other article written about the promotion.
11. If the prize remains unclaimed by 27 September 2012, the promoter will conduct further judging on and from that date at the same place as the original judging as are necessary in order to distribute the unclaimed prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. All entries remain the property of the promoter.
14. The information supplied to the promoter is for this promotion only and will not be used by the promoter or otherwise supplied for database reproduction.